Reducing Inequalities - We will use our influence, physical presence and assets to reduce inequalities and improve the environment.
This strategic objective has been developed to ensure CWP will use the relationships and resources to help people, for example by sharing our buildings, training facilities etc. the Trust can help to provide opportunities and reduce differences.
CWP will provide more opportunities for training and employment to those people who usually have less access than others. This will help the Trust to make improvements for people in the places and locations that we live and work in.
We will achieve this aim by:
What do you think?
We’d like your views on how you think we can all achieve this together. The following survey has been designed to allow you to share what is important to you, what is working for you, and what do you need to empower you to help achieve these objectives. Below is an example of the questions you will be asked in the survey:
- What would make the biggest difference to making the above objectives a reality?
- What contribution could you make to achieve the above objectives?
- What needs to change to help you make this contribution?
- Who else could help achieve the above objectives, e.g. community groups, charities, police?
We appreciate your time in completing it.
- Leaving No one behind https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c178371ed915d0b8a31a404/Emerging_Issues_LNOBDW_final.pdf
- IMO Charity https://www.imocharity.org/home/ IMO identify there are ways to support people (the most deprived and the least deprived by examining the things that have the most impact (see diagram below)