Improving Care, Health and Wellbeing - We will serve the people of Cheshire and Wirral (and beyond) through identifying need, reducing inequalities, and improving outcomes for all.
This strategic objective has been developed to ensure CWP is doing what we can to find and support people who need our services, reducing inequality and having the greatest possible impact on our communities.
We will achieve this by:
The 24/7 urgent mental health helpline has received over
What do you think?
We’d like your views on how you think we can all achieve this together. The following survey has been designed to allow you to share what is important to you, what is working for you, and what do you need to empower you to help achieve these objectives. Below is an example of the questions you will be asked in the survey:
- What would make the biggest difference to making the above objectives a reality?
- What contribution could you make to achieve the above objectives?
- What needs to change to help you make this contribution?
- Who else could help achieve the above objectives, e.g. community groups, charities, police?
We appreciate your time in completing it.
- COMPLETE: Safety Planning e-learning module: insert link (cwp staff only)
- LEARN MORE: Cheshire and Merseyside No More Suicide strategy
- LEARN MORE: NHS Long Term Plan
- READ: Public Health Matters Blog – Giving Every Child the Best Start in Life